A simple, reliable, ergonomic system, designed to provide an easy solution for dry gloves.
The ergonomic elliptical shape offers a slimmer profile whilst still allowing a larger hand to pass through.
Aligning the glove and suit rings is made easier by an intuitive key system; the gloves are attached by pressing the rings together. A robust nitrile O-ring provides a reliable seal for the gloves which will stay secured throughout the dive.
Removing the gloves is a simple process, using the heel of your hand pop off one side of the glove ring to break the seal.
When not using drygloves, the O-ring should be removed using the supplied O-ring tool and replaced with the silicone band to protect the O-ring groove.
Designed by fourth element and manufactured for us by Si-Tech, the Ellipse system is designed to work with the PU rings glued into Argonaut drysuits for silicone seals and can replace the QCS Oval system on the Argonaut or any other drysuit.
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Developed for user-replaceable wrist seals
- Ergonomic oval shape minimises bulk
- Simple and reliable dryglove attachment
- Retro-fits to replace QCS oval system
- Available fitted to Argonaut drysuit or as a separate item
*Gloves not included